COVID-19 has influenced our way of life!
Going back to how life was at the beginning of 2020 is some way off. Lockdown constraints are easing but novel coronavirus will affect our lives in different ways. People are getting used to the entire change in the lifestyle which the virus has brought in their lives. But we have also started to ponder about the end of this critical situation, and how the world will be after the crises.
Changes in human behavior because of COVID-19:
- People who have mental health issues, for example depression, obsessive-compulsive disorders, or neurosis, may find circumstances like COVID-19 difficult to handle. Those with obsessive nature might avoid certain situations in an attempt to have safer zones for themselves. They may not go to certain social gatherings. Maybe they will not take public transport anymore.
- The biggest problem that we are going to face is social distancing while traveling, and especially traveling by air. The air travel industry is the most troubled industry in these crises. This industry is also said to be the great transmitter of COVID-19. As people fly from all over the world and taking this into consideration the aviation industry is changing the systems of travel for the safety of the passengers. As a result passengers should expect a great increase in airfares with airlines has to take passengers with reduced capacity for social distancing.
- There will be new working patterns and that will include hygiene and social distancing in the offices as a priority.
- Healthcare institutions will increase their ability to have ICU level assets, keep stock of protective gear and ventilators
COVID-19 and Technology shift:
- As the ‘parallel world’ falls into crisis, technology firms will become even more strong. As the physical analog world is being wiped out, businesses including hotels, restaurants, and the aviation industry are in crisis. The digital technology is doing fantastic. Humans are surviving through this critical situation is because of technology.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is showing us the huge economic cost when global commerce is decelerating. It also shows how reliant we are on the global supply chain, including for medical equipment such as masks, ventilators, etc. As a result of this pandemic, global trade will become more prominent and stronger.
With this tidal wave-like impact of COVID-19 it feels impossible to foretell what the world will look like next year. Behavioral science predicts that novel coronavirus will change our daily lives in the distant future.